Good day and welcome again to Max Q!
On this subject:
- Firefly Aerospace conquered the night time
- Information from Varda House and extra
Firefly Aerospace efficiently launched a satellite tv for pc for the U.S. House Power with simply 24 hours’ discover, in a record-setting demonstration of fast launch capabilities for nationwide safety missions.
The corporate launched the Victus Nox mission on the first obtainable window, with Alpha leaving the pad simply 27 hours after the launch discover was acquired.
Extra information from throughout TC
- The Exploration Firm signed a cargo delivery agreement with personal house station developer Axiom House, in addition to a launch settlement with the Indian House Analysis Group.
- Open Cosmos, a U.Okay.-based satellite tv for pc startup, raised $50 million, a standout quantity given the present local weather for investing.
- Rocket Lab has turned Virgin Orbit’s outdated HQ and manufacturing advanced into a rocket engine development center.
- Techstars chosen 12 new companies to affix its house accelerator’s fall cohort, with startups engaged on every thing from launch to in-space servicing.
- Varda House was denied a reentry request by the U.S. Air Power earlier this month, pushing again the corporate’s timeline for returning its first in-space manufacturing demonstration.
Max Q is delivered to you by me, Aria Alamalhodaei. Should you take pleasure in studying Max Q, contemplate forwarding it to a pal.